Stock photography gives you the chance to communicate a message quickly, which is key in email marketing.
Photography can increase the likelihood of your content being read.
It doesn’t need to cost a fortune, but some of the best photography doesn’t come cheap. Your average stock photos can cost anywhere from $5 to $30 per photo. And the price goes up from there.
There are also free sources available too. Typically the cheaper the photography, the more widely it’s used, even if it’s of higher quality.
Below is a list of stock photography resources to save you some time when sourcing photos.
Free Photography Websites
These sources provide free stock photography to use for personal and commercial purposes. Always make sure to double check the licenses for your intended use.
- Negative Space
- Foodies Feed (Food photography)
- Death to the Stock Photo (free monthly photos sent to your inbox)
- Jay Mantri
- ISO Republic (also provides premium photos in addition to free)
- New Old Stock (Vintage photos)
- Snapwire Snaps
- Shutterstock – Credits or monthly subscription
- iStock – Credits or monthly subscription
- Deposit Photos – Credits or monthly subscription
- Fotolia – Credits or monthly subscription
- Dreamstine – Credits or monthly subscription
- Adobe Stock – Monthly subscription only
$30+ High-end Stock Photos
In addition to photography, consider utilizing stock graphics and video in your content marketing strategy.
What’s your favorite stock photography website? Share it with us on Twitter